- Up to +7HP and +13lbs. x ft of torque over the stock exhaust system
- Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual 4-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel clamp-on tips with a black laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and constructed of 2-1/2'" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
4-1/2" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 4-1/2" 304 stainless steel clamp-on tips with a high luster polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.