Fox 2.0 Performance Series Front Shock
2001-Up Chevy/GMC 2/4WD 1500HD/2500HD/3500HD trucks & 2500 SUV (sold as single, 2 needed per truck)
Rear Shock Options
FOX-PSMT-SR-GM8L - Rear shock 0-1" lift Fox Performance Series Mono Tube Aluminum Body
FOX-PSMT-4R-GM8L - Rear shock 2-4.5" lift Fox Performance Series Mono Tube Aluminum Body
FOX-PSMT-7R-GM8L - Rear shock 5-9" lift Fox Performance Series Mono Tube Aluminum Body
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
• Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
• Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
• Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
• Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
• Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
• Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits